Sunday, September 7, 2008

I went to school to eat lunch with Jordan the other day. When a parent eats lunch with their child they get to sit at these special tables, not with the class. This was the first time this year that I have eaten lunch with her, so we are sitting there and I'm pointing to her classmates, one by one, telling her to tell me alittle about each one. We got to this one girl and I asked Jordan if she was friends with her and Jordan said no. I asked her why and Jordan said, "mom, she never blinks, its weird!" I know that that is mean, but I laughed so hard. Then Jordan tells me, "try having a staring contest contest with her, you'll never win." Now I'm trying to concentrate on Jordan while we eat lunch, but I can't help looking at this little girl and Jordan was right, I think she only blinked twice in 30 minutes.


That evening I took Jordan and Gen to Asheville Pizza and we saw Indiana Jones and got pizza. The girls were cute. Jordan kept saying to me, mom whats this moving rated? I said Pg 13. She says, mom I'm not 13, duh, I'm not suppose to be here. It wasn't that scary, but Jordan didn't like it. Then we walked around downtown Asheville and watched all the drummers. Of course the girls clung to me since there are alot of weirdos down there.

No comments: