Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 18th, 2008


Today I wanted to do something special for Jordan, so when she got off the school bus I told her I had a surprise for her. She of course doesn't like to wait for the surprise and asked me a million times what it was and then when I wouldn't tell her, she would guess. Her first guess was..."mom, are you taking me to therapy, cuz thats not a fun surprise!" I had to laugh, poor kid thinks I'm gonna trick her into going to therapy. So as we are driving thru downtown asheville she starts to get scared...she's like, "mom, please don't take me downtown. I don't want to hear the drums, those people scare me." But she got a bit excited when we walked into the Paint your own Pottery Store. She picked out a mermaid to paint, and I painted a tea pot. I had brought us fun snacks and drinks and we sat and painted for 3 hours. Jordan makes me laugh so hard sometimes, the things that come out of her mouth and she doesn't even mean to be funny. There is a boy in her class that she has had a huge crush on since kindergarten. His name is Matthew. So Jordan starts telling me that she had this dream that she was in a car and Matthew was running in slow motion towards the car and the song..I'm so out of love, I'm so lost without you is playing in the backround...My question is...how does Jordan even know that song???

No comments: