Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jordan and I have started a tradition, that on Friday nights we rent a movie and get pizza and wings together. This weekend is the Apple Festival and I asked Jordan if she would like to go to it, or get a movie and pizza, she opted for the movie and pizza. As we were watching her mermaid movie that she picked out I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up she asked me if I noticed anything...I asked her if she cleaned the house and she said, " no". So I got up and found little yellow post it notes attached everywhere, lamps, the phone, microwave, etc...and they all said, "Dear Mom, I love you so much! Love, Jordan. The next night she had gone to a friends house for a birthday sleepover, so I was home alone. I went to pack my lunch for work the next day, and inside my lunch box was another yellow post it, with the same message. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet kid.

No comments: