Tuesday, September 16, 2008




Alright, so it only took 5 years and I've finally convinced myself to get up in front of everyone in church. We did a drama about a plate spinner, probably makes no sense to you, but if you saw the play it would make perfect sense. I was Hanks wife, Dorey....lucky for me I didn't have to speak at all...if I had, there probaby would have been no way that I would have gotten up there. But all in all it was pretty fun and the church loved it. We went for a beautiful hike Saturday afternoon with some friends, Jordan and Zach got in the water and went swimming. I wish I had my suit on it was so hot out and the water was very inviting!! Went over to Tams house for dinner and games, unfortunately I had to work the next day so we didn't get to stay too late. When I came home from work the next day the guys were here doing my roof. Its amazing how much they got done while I was at work. It looks awesome. I can't wait till its completed!!!

No comments: