Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tina's Shower




Election Day...Well I actually went and voted for John McCain. I was so lucky that there wasn't any line. Walked in, voted, and walked out. Then off to the store to get all my supplies for the shower. Picked up Jordan and Laura and they played outside so the house would stay clean. Tina's shower went well. There were about 10 people that showed up and double that with all the kids...Jordan had so much fun having all those kids at her house. She loved playing with the little ones. I think she will be a good babysitter one day. Heather Campbell came over early and helped decorate and make food. Tina's cake didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to, the frosting started to melt, but I think it still tasted pretty good. There was one piece of cake left, but Tina says she devoured it the next day...fortunatly pregnant people can do that without remorse.

No comments: