Monday, November 24, 2008

November 22, 2008

November 21 (Friday) I woke up early this morning to get Jordan ready for school. Since it was so windy out last night I decided to look out the window before I got Jordan up. I'm so glad I did...SNOW...wow...the ground is covered in snow and its still falling....looks like there won't be any school today. I still had to get up though since Amanda was bringing Rowan over for me to watch her. Jordan and Rowan went out to play in the snow for alittle while. Once Rowan left for the day, Jordan and I drove over to the Grove Park and looked at all the gingerbread houses. I wish I had my camera with me...great photo ops!!

November 22(Saturday) Jordan, Amanda, Rowan, and I went to Toys R Us early this morning and Jordan got to write out her Christmas list. Then we got Jersey Mikes and went to the Asheville Parade...this is one of my favorite days of the year. I love the parade. We of course got there late...so finding a place to sit wasn't very easy. But we did and the girls had a great time. After the parade we went to the park to wait for Santa. To our surprise Santa came and sat down right next us. But with all the people Jordan was way to embarrassed to go sit on his lap. Oh well we'll have to go see the mall Santa!!

November 23 (Sunday) Happy Birthday to my mom....I had to work today so didn't get to talk much with her, but I'll see her in 2 days...YEA!!!

No comments: