Monday, November 17, 2008

November 14-16

Every year for Jordan's birthday I make cupcakes for Jordan to pass out to her classmates and I bring her lunch. This year she decided that she wanted me to make horse cut out cookies and frost them. So I get Jordan on the bus and tell her I'll see her at 12:05. I then clean the house while the cookies are baking, make Sabbath dinner, frost the cookies and jump in the shower by 11. 11:15 Jordan calls me and says, "mom, I thought you were eating lunch with me" Oh crap!!! I was wrong about the time...She eats lunch at 11:05...argg!! no time to get her taco bell as promised...I threw the frosted cookies in tuperware and ran to school...since the frosting didn't have time to dry the cookies all mush together and half their heads fall off as shes trying to pass them out...she refused to get in line and buy lunch from the school...so she ate cookies for lunch...I felt like the most horrible mom....so after school and girl scouts I took her to cold stone for some ice cream. Mimi, Papa, and Jackson got in later that night along with Greg and Brandon. The next day while we were all at church Jamie and Stassey got to our house. AFter church Jordan, Greg, and I didn't have time for lunch, we had to run to Sams to sell girlscout nuts for a couple of hours. Then at 6 we all headed to the barn party at church. Greg helped me judge the chili making competition...Sunday we get up early and start getting ready for Jordans birthday party...but...now I'm sick...I feel miserable...bad indigestion maybe from the chili?? Jamie, Dad, Jackson, and Stassey had to leave early, but all helped me decorate before they left..then Greg made the most amazing fire in the fire pit...pathfinder sure paid off for him!! Unfortunately they also had to leave before the party started. Jordan had a surprise that day. One hour before the party started there was a knock on the door and when Jordan opened it, she found her little brother with balloons...Surprise..she didn't know her daddy, Henry and sue were coming for her birthday...so as soon as they got there we headed to the mall for her next surprise...claires...to get her ears pierced....she didn't even flinch. Back home 10 kids, silly string, and pizza made for a great party. then once everyone left...i puked...the end

No comments: