Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 23, 2008


Girl Scout Camp
This year camp was great. We didn't have to sleep in tents on the floor, instead we slept in the cute tree house's. It was fun for me since Lisa and Laura came with us. Lisa had her surgery last week, but she was feeling well enough to make the trip. It was just like we were little again attending camp. The girls were so excited to sleep in their own tree house without adults, until it was actually time to fall asleep, then they were a bit scared. We only stayed one night, but with all the stuff we brought you would have thought we were moving in. After all the activities and meals we headed home, stopping in Brevard for the White Squirrel festival. We still are a bit confused as to why they have a festival for squirrels, but it was fun all the same. It's amazing how life works out. I love the fact that I get to live by my Aunt, she is the sister I never had. And for Jordan she gets to grow up with her cousins. I hope they stay best friends forever.


No comments: