Wednesday, April 16, 2008

March 22-28




Jordan's spending spring break with her dad this year so I've decided to take alittle spring break trip myself. Tammy, Zach, and I flew out to Orlando. Never in my life have I seen someone travel with so much luggage. The first night there we slept over at Susan's house. We laughed all night. Susan gave us facials using her microdermabrasion machine. Ahhh it was sooo relaxing!!! The 4 of us got a condo on Clearwater beach for a couple of days. It was pretty cold while we were there, but that didn't keep us from laying out. Met Melody and the girls at the Cheesecake factory one night for dinner. It was fun seeing them, I miss them!! Tams and I went alittle crazy in Ann Taylor after dinner. The next day met up with Fran and her kids. I haven't seen her since college either. This year has been great catching up with old friends. I guess I'm not letting life get in the way of living :)

No comments: